Hello everyone, we are gaving a local sale at our office warehouse space in Ann Arbor on Saturday July 7th, 2012, from 9AM to 4PM only.
The sale will be on JULY 7th, at 3060 Packard, Suite E, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48108. It's near the corner of Packard and Platt, It's in a two story building on the second floor, there is an elevator and handicap access, but the room itself is jam packed. If you are confused where we are, we are near the Little Caesars, just a few doors down. There is a company called Mansha's advertised on our building.
I will take Credit Cards and Cash.
The sale will be from 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday July 7th, right after the Holiday. No early entry! No use of coupons (this is a scrapbooking garage sale and the prices are too low for that.). There are so many great deals to be had, you won't need extra discounts!
It's kinda fun going through every single item you have ever bought to scrapbook or do card making with. I just finished doing that. I have a great list here of some of the items in the sale:
- Brand New Never Used Cricut Cake and Accessories, I also have 7 cartridges that I have bought, they are out of package, but not linked to a Gypsy, never used. I have the Cricut Cake Tool Kit, extra blades, extra mats and some extra tools that go with it. So this will be a biggie if you are looking for something like this. This is $250.00 - the cartridges are worth that and you get the machine and all of the extras.
- Tons of Sizzix Dies, never used in package, some of them very rare, all discontinued. All are $10.00 or less.
- Tons of Storage Items. I mean a ton of them, when you get rid of entire collections, you tend to no longer need the 30 or so Art Bin Super Satchels I had them in. I also have some soft storage, stamp storage and other Bins. I have 4 Stacking Sets, two in white with 7 paper drawers and two black with 6 paper drawers.
- Tons of Close to My Heart Stamps in package, not used, new! Plus Close to my heart storage. A complete unused acrylic block set with CTMH container to hold them in.
- Full Paper Kits with all of the embellishment, remember my first sales 3 years ago, where you could get tons of stuff at great prices, they would be complete collections for less than just 3 of the embellishments would cost, yes, those are back. I have a tons that are near to complete too. Huge amount of sorted sets. If you look at the pictures below you will see what I mean, we have 8 Large Bins of just collection sets, Paper Pad and Packs. That's the good stuff - really good stuff. I'm still adding to it on Thursday and Friday, pulling items from the store!
- I have every holiday covered and more: Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring, Beach, Girl, Boy, baby, child. It's kinda scary how much you can have when you run a store.
- I have tons of rare items too, older Prima, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket, K&Company, Sizzix, Close to My Heart, Stampin Up, Maya Road, Hambly Screen Prints and so much more and tons more you would never see on Ebay any more. I mean rare, I had a hard time finding these items when I was getting them, so they are dear to my heart - but right now I need to clear a ton of room - so I must give up the precious sets.
- I have tons of misc. papers I just put in big bags so you could have like papers, but no necessarily the same collection. Like Fall, Halloween, Christmas.
- Tons of Wood Mounted and Acrylic Stamps from just about anywhere you can think of. I mean a lot of them, tons - and I think I had good taste in stamps and I have a huge assortment to choose from, some of these are very hard to find ones. Close to My Heart, Northridge Rubber Stamps, Tim Holtz, Unity Stamp, Memory Box, Stampendous, Inkadinkado and a ton more companies. All of these are unused and in perfect condition. Most everything is $5.00 and under, only one small box is more than that and those are the stamp sets that started at $30-$40. The highest price on huge $40 sets is $10 and it goes down from there, all of the Close to My Heart and Stampin Up are in the $5.00 Bins right now. It's going to be a stamp free for all.
- Lots of Paper Pads and Sizzix Strip pads. $2.00
- I will also have a few items from previous sales, only they will be marked down again, almost everything is new to the sale.
- Tim Hotlz Boxes, all 3 sizes, really cheap. New! The Paper Box too!
- Lots of Dollar Items, I can't have a sale without the dollar items. So far we have an entire table jam packed with just dollar embellishments.
- Lots of items under a dollar, several large boxes.
- The room we have this is is huge and it's jam packed right now with the sale items. In my opinion this is the best sale we have had in a couple of years, just the amount of collections, stamps and storage make it worth it.